Mary's Flybys: Friday's Movie Trivia #15
Random Blog



Streetcorner Symphony
By Rob Thomas
BestAudioCodes.com
Come on over,
down to the corner my sisters and my brothers,
of every different color

Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox

CLICK HERE FOR
FAMILY WATCHDOG
TO FIND OFFENDERS IN YOUR AREA


CLICK HERE TO
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
AND SEND THEM A CARD







Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~
Dr. Seuss


Vote for Howlin' Mad Murdock






Template Design By: Sanni Retrofitted: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

single, have a son nicknamed "Bug" and two awesome dogs, Sawyer Brown who's a chocolate lab and Emma Dilemma whom we adopted and she's a black lab. I love music, movies and Murdock! hee hee

SOULS ON BOARD
RECENT LANDINGS
PAST FLIGHTS
WHATEVER TICKLES MY FANCY...

Friday, June 8, 2007

Friday's Movie Trivia #15

WE HAVE WINNERS! WTG ANGELL WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM TRAV!

A big Congrat's to Gail for winning the last trivia contest! WTG girl!!


Sorry I haven't been visiting blogs lately, I'm insanely busy and trying to deal with stuff. I had this prepared for last week but didn't get the chance to post so here ya go - see if you can get them all - good luck!






















Comments on "Friday's Movie Trivia #15"

 

Blogger Angell said ... (June 8, 2007 at 1:25 PM) : 

Ok - here we go

1) Betsy's Wedding
2) The Wedding Singer
3) Mr. Deeds
4) Umm this one stumped me a bit - but Men of Honor?

SMOOCHES

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (June 8, 2007 at 7:35 PM) : 

I'm fairly certain that the last one is from Pearl Harbor.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (June 8, 2007 at 8:46 PM) : 

Hm...I have no idea. Did I win?

 

Blogger Gail said ... (June 8, 2007 at 9:59 PM) : 

SQQQUEEEEE!! I won something!

1) Pretty in Pink

2) Wedding Singer

3) Mr Deeds

4) some movie with a dude who looks Cuba Gooding Jr.

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (June 12, 2007 at 7:56 PM) : 

**Shrugs** I guess I'll just have to wait and see who wins it 'cause it won't be me! LOL :P

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (April 10, 2008 at 7:38 PM) : 

Why don't I have you in my sidebar? This blog is awesome!

You've been royally tagged by Mimi Queen of Memes. Have fun!
Message In a Bottle

 

post a comment