Mary's Flybys: Movie Trivia #10
Random Blog



Streetcorner Symphony
By Rob Thomas
BestAudioCodes.com
Come on over,
down to the corner my sisters and my brothers,
of every different color

Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox

CLICK HERE FOR
FAMILY WATCHDOG
TO FIND OFFENDERS IN YOUR AREA


CLICK HERE TO
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
AND SEND THEM A CARD







Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~
Dr. Seuss


Vote for Howlin' Mad Murdock






Template Design By: Sanni Retrofitted: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

single, have a son nicknamed "Bug" and two awesome dogs, Sawyer Brown who's a chocolate lab and Emma Dilemma whom we adopted and she's a black lab. I love music, movies and Murdock! hee hee

SOULS ON BOARD
RECENT LANDINGS
PAST FLIGHTS
WHATEVER TICKLES MY FANCY...

Friday, April 20, 2007

Movie Trivia #10

We have a winner - the wonderful SGT DUB!! WTG! Jeez, I thought the last one was going to be hard....guess not!

Howdy! It's trivia time. I'm going to stick with the pictures cause it seems tougher on y'all. Good luck! Hope we get a winner this week!

3 pictures, 3 different movies, try and guess them all!









Comments on "Movie Trivia #10"

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (April 20, 2007 at 11:22 AM) : 

1. Goooooood Morning Vietanm
2. The Princess Bride
3. Indiana Jones, The Lost Ark

fingers crossed!

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (April 20, 2007 at 11:23 AM) : 

Do you subtract for spelling?

 

Blogger Piacere said ... (April 20, 2007 at 11:33 AM) : 

I agree with Sarge, but #3 is actually "Raiders of the Lost Ark"...

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (April 20, 2007 at 12:19 PM) : 

Do you Pwincess Bwuttercup...One of my all time faves. Have a fan dam tastic weekend. Cheers!!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (April 20, 2007 at 12:22 PM) : 

I knew all three....sheesh

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (April 20, 2007 at 1:07 PM) : 

Dayum... a day late and a freakin dollar short... I knew them...

SMOOCHY, SMOOCHY, SMOOCHY.... and a RUB A DUB DUB just for the hell of it... ;-)

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (April 20, 2007 at 2:03 PM) : 

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


okay, next week will be tougher...

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (April 20, 2007 at 3:37 PM) : 

Woohoo! I actually knew the first one! And I kinda figured the last one was from an Indiana Jones movie. Hugs!

 

Blogger Angell said ... (April 20, 2007 at 4:31 PM) : 

I knew 'em all too - just didn't get here in time. DARN!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (April 20, 2007 at 7:57 PM) : 

Oh man! I knew all of them and I got here too late!!

Oh well.

I like doing this with pictures. I need to get here sooner.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (April 21, 2007 at 4:01 PM) : 

1. Good Moooooooooooooorning Vietnam!

2. The Princess Bride

3. Harrison Ford (:sigh:) in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Did I win Taylor?

 

Blogger Julie said ... (April 28, 2007 at 11:53 AM) : 

Oh man....I've been missing out! No I didn't know them all...but I did know the first one and I have heard of all of them! Woo!!

Princess Bride!!! One of the first videos I bought! I love that flick!

Hugs Mary!!

 

post a comment