Mary's Flybys: Wordless Wednesday - For Pia
Random Blog



Streetcorner Symphony
By Rob Thomas
BestAudioCodes.com
Come on over,
down to the corner my sisters and my brothers,
of every different color

Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox

CLICK HERE FOR
FAMILY WATCHDOG
TO FIND OFFENDERS IN YOUR AREA


CLICK HERE TO
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
AND SEND THEM A CARD







Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~
Dr. Seuss


Vote for Howlin' Mad Murdock






Template Design By: Sanni Retrofitted: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

single, have a son nicknamed "Bug" and two awesome dogs, Sawyer Brown who's a chocolate lab and Emma Dilemma whom we adopted and she's a black lab. I love music, movies and Murdock! hee hee

SOULS ON BOARD
RECENT LANDINGS
PAST FLIGHTS
WHATEVER TICKLES MY FANCY...

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - For Pia

Comments on "Wordless Wednesday - For Pia"

 

Blogger Piacere said ... (March 28, 2007 at 11:09 AM) : 

MOLTO PIACERE, BAYBEEEEEE!!!!

(Wonder what's between him and his Calvins???????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!)

Thanks, Snarky...how can I EVER repay you??? Free tour of Richmond????

HSGR!!!
Pia

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (March 28, 2007 at 12:17 PM) : 

*gulp*

Oh my...

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (March 28, 2007 at 1:19 PM) : 

sounds good to me Pia girl! *wipes drool from Anndi's chin*

isn't he perfect??!! Mr. Vin Diesel

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (March 28, 2007 at 2:32 PM) : 

Harumph!

I guess...if bald, super-sized pecs, and flat bellies are your thing.

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (March 29, 2007 at 7:44 AM) : 

Ooooo Pia--want me to check?

slurp ;-)~~~~~~~~~~

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (March 29, 2007 at 9:37 PM) : 

yeah yeah yeah... but what about when you actually have to TALK to him...???

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (March 30, 2007 at 8:45 AM) : 

hey, I'm getting the bald part down, 1 out of 3 aint' bad

 

Blogger Gail said ... (March 30, 2007 at 9:52 PM) : 

Ummmm...yum...VIN...

*sopping up the drool*

uuuuhhhhh

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (March 31, 2007 at 6:55 PM) : 

Hubba dubba - who is that? And why am I wishing he was Taylor Hicks?

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (April 2, 2007 at 12:37 PM) : 

Pia Hell.... Give me some of that Vin Diesel... oh lord... ::THUD::

And what's in those Levi's... couldn't they have been just a little lower???

*wipes drool off keyboard* Well, I'm more well... you know... than I was this morning now... and why didn't I see this last week... that may would have made my recovery quicker... LMOO

 

Blogger Angell said ... (April 4, 2007 at 11:58 AM) : 

Oh...um.....Mary....

Mmmm - that man is YUMMY! Thanks for the drool fodder.

 

post a comment