Mary's Flybys: Movie Trivia Friday #5
Random Blog



Streetcorner Symphony
By Rob Thomas
BestAudioCodes.com
Come on over,
down to the corner my sisters and my brothers,
of every different color

Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox

CLICK HERE FOR
FAMILY WATCHDOG
TO FIND OFFENDERS IN YOUR AREA


CLICK HERE TO
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
AND SEND THEM A CARD







Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~
Dr. Seuss


Vote for Howlin' Mad Murdock






Template Design By: Sanni Retrofitted: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

single, have a son nicknamed "Bug" and two awesome dogs, Sawyer Brown who's a chocolate lab and Emma Dilemma whom we adopted and she's a black lab. I love music, movies and Murdock! hee hee

SOULS ON BOARD
RECENT LANDINGS
PAST FLIGHTS
WHATEVER TICKLES MY FANCY...

Friday, February 23, 2007

Movie Trivia Friday #5

and we have a winner..............ANNDI!! WTG Hoochie


Howdy! It's that time again. 3 movies one from me, Dan and Bug. Try and guess all three. Good luck!

Dan - "I bet she gives great helmet".

Bug - "We should get some sleep. Yeah, tomorrow the vulture said were all gonna die....*snores*

Me - "Where is my auto-mo-bile? Auuuutomobile? Yes, automobile. Lake, big lake."

Comments on "Movie Trivia Friday #5"

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (February 23, 2007 at 1:53 PM) : 

Here goes:

1- Spaceballs

2- Ice Age The Meltdown

3- Sixteen candles (bwahahahahahaha)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (February 23, 2007 at 1:55 PM) : 

Oh.. and it's

Dark Helmet

Sid

Grandpa

 

Blogger Piacere said ... (February 23, 2007 at 2:09 PM) : 

Anndi!!! You beat me to it (I'm so late today). Snaps!!!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (February 23, 2007 at 2:13 PM) : 

Barely made it here before you Pia!

Smooch!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (February 23, 2007 at 2:17 PM) : 

harumpffffffffffffffffff


I only knew spaceballs

pppppppppppppppppppppppppppt

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (February 24, 2007 at 7:11 PM) : 

1. Dark Helmet
2. Ice Age - the Meltdown
3. I dunno - Dude, Where's My Car?

 

Blogger Gail said ... (February 25, 2007 at 11:26 AM) : 

I only had Spaceballs...I shoulda known the Ice Age one, my kids made me watch it only like 100 times!!!

LOL

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (February 26, 2007 at 9:51 AM) : 

stumped on all 3, but ahhhh

 

post a comment