Mary's Flybys: Movie Trivia Friday #5
Random Blog



Streetcorner Symphony
By Rob Thomas
BestAudioCodes.com
Come on over,
down to the corner my sisters and my brothers,
of every different color

Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox

CLICK HERE FOR
FAMILY WATCHDOG
TO FIND OFFENDERS IN YOUR AREA


CLICK HERE TO
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
AND SEND THEM A CARD







Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~
Dr. Seuss


Vote for Howlin' Mad Murdock






Template Design By: Sanni Retrofitted: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

single, have a son nicknamed "Bug" and two awesome dogs, Sawyer Brown who's a chocolate lab and Emma Dilemma whom we adopted and she's a black lab. I love music, movies and Murdock! hee hee

SOULS ON BOARD
RECENT LANDINGS
PAST FLIGHTS
WHATEVER TICKLES MY FANCY...

Friday, February 23, 2007

Movie Trivia Friday #5

and we have a winner..............ANNDI!! WTG Hoochie


Howdy! It's that time again. 3 movies one from me, Dan and Bug. Try and guess all three. Good luck!

Dan - "I bet she gives great helmet".

Bug - "We should get some sleep. Yeah, tomorrow the vulture said were all gonna die....*snores*

Me - "Where is my auto-mo-bile? Auuuutomobile? Yes, automobile. Lake, big lake."

Comments on "Movie Trivia Friday #5"

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (February 23, 2007 at 1:53 PM) : 

Here goes:

1- Spaceballs

2- Ice Age The Meltdown

3- Sixteen candles (bwahahahahahaha)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (February 23, 2007 at 1:55 PM) : 

Oh.. and it's

Dark Helmet

Sid

Grandpa

 

Blogger Piacere said ... (February 23, 2007 at 2:09 PM) : 

Anndi!!! You beat me to it (I'm so late today). Snaps!!!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (February 23, 2007 at 2:13 PM) : 

Barely made it here before you Pia!

Smooch!

 

Blogger Bond said ... (February 23, 2007 at 2:17 PM) : 

harumpffffffffffffffffff


I only knew spaceballs

pppppppppppppppppppppppppppt

 

Blogger Dana said ... (February 24, 2007 at 7:11 PM) : 

1. Dark Helmet
2. Ice Age - the Meltdown
3. I dunno - Dude, Where's My Car?

 

Blogger Gail said ... (February 25, 2007 at 11:26 AM) : 

I only had Spaceballs...I shoulda known the Ice Age one, my kids made me watch it only like 100 times!!!

LOL

 

Blogger SGT DUB said ... (February 26, 2007 at 9:51 AM) : 

stumped on all 3, but ahhhh

 

post a comment