Mary's Flybys: Movie Trivia
Random Blog



Streetcorner Symphony
By Rob Thomas
BestAudioCodes.com
Come on over,
down to the corner my sisters and my brothers,
of every different color

Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox

CLICK HERE FOR
FAMILY WATCHDOG
TO FIND OFFENDERS IN YOUR AREA


CLICK HERE TO
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
AND SEND THEM A CARD







Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~
Dr. Seuss


Vote for Howlin' Mad Murdock






Template Design By: Sanni Retrofitted: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

single, have a son nicknamed "Bug" and two awesome dogs, Sawyer Brown who's a chocolate lab and Emma Dilemma whom we adopted and she's a black lab. I love music, movies and Murdock! hee hee

SOULS ON BOARD
RECENT LANDINGS
PAST FLIGHTS
WHATEVER TICKLES MY FANCY...

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Movie Trivia

and we have a winner! TRAVIS!! WTG!! See Travis' wonderful stories etc. in his blog, see his name on the left.


Okay, it's movie trivia day. I love doing these. So, just like last time, I'm going to give you 3 quotes, 3 different movies and there from me, Bug and Dan. Try and get all three. Good luck!

Mine - "I won the Westinghouse Prize when I was 12. Big deal. Published at 10. So what. I got a double doctorate from M.I.T. at 22, chemistry and geology. I taught at Princeton for 2 1/2 years. Why do I do this? Becacuse the money's good, the scenery changes and they let me use explosives. Okay?"

since everyone seems to be having a hard time with mine, here's an extra quote:

"please get off the thermonuclear weapon"

Dan - "I think were gonna need a bigger boat."

Bug - "Gentlemen, me-lady, you'll always remember this as the day you almost caught Captain.........."

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Comments on "Movie Trivia"

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (February 2, 2007 at 8:12 AM) : 

1. hmmmmm

2. Roy Scheider's character in Jaws after the shark comes up at him when he is 'chumming' the water.

3. ...Sparrow---Pirates of the Carribean --1st one


rubrubrub--I am still germie so I can't smooch ya

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (February 2, 2007 at 8:13 AM) : 

OK--I'll venture a guess on No. 1---Oceans 11?

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (February 2, 2007 at 9:37 AM) : 

bummer your still sick, get better will ya! You are correct on 2 and 3, very good, but wrong on 1. Hint, it's one of my fav movies of all time.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (February 2, 2007 at 10:00 AM) : 

Looking at the keyboard so as not to look at Turn's answers...
#1 REAL SCIENCE
#2 this one is killing me I know that freakning movie
#3- Pirates of the Caribbean

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (February 2, 2007 at 10:01 AM) : 

Ah damn... YESJAWS!

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (February 2, 2007 at 10:55 AM) : 

LOL Bond baby! #1 isn't correct.

 

Blogger Piacere said ... (February 2, 2007 at 12:24 PM) : 

#1 is from that asteroid movie...can't think of the name...I think Bruce Willis was in it...CRAP!!!

HSGR!!!!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (February 2, 2007 at 5:28 PM) : 

oh dang it all to hell....Armageddon

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (February 2, 2007 at 8:02 PM) : 

Oh oh oh oh oh!! I know them!!

Trust me again that I didn't look at anyone's guesses.

#1 - Armageddon

#2 - Jaws

#3 - Pirates of the Carribean

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (February 2, 2007 at 11:31 PM) : 

nice try Bond!

Way to Go Travis!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (February 3, 2007 at 9:08 AM) : 

Oh good grief. Yes, I remember #1 now. great job.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (February 3, 2007 at 2:43 PM) : 

I'm thinking the first one is Dr. Strangelove?

The second is Jaws.

The third...I'm not sure...

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (February 3, 2007 at 5:03 PM) : 

Wooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

**does a hop jig, a soul twitch, and a left leg swing with extra thigh action while juggling leprechauns and singing in the rain**

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

 

post a comment