Mary's Flybys: Movie Trivia
Random Blog



Streetcorner Symphony
By Rob Thomas
BestAudioCodes.com
Come on over,
down to the corner my sisters and my brothers,
of every different color

Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox

CLICK HERE FOR
FAMILY WATCHDOG
TO FIND OFFENDERS IN YOUR AREA


CLICK HERE TO
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
AND SEND THEM A CARD







Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~
Dr. Seuss


Vote for Howlin' Mad Murdock






Template Design By: Sanni Retrofitted: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

single, have a son nicknamed "Bug" and two awesome dogs, Sawyer Brown who's a chocolate lab and Emma Dilemma whom we adopted and she's a black lab. I love music, movies and Murdock! hee hee

SOULS ON BOARD
RECENT LANDINGS
PAST FLIGHTS
WHATEVER TICKLES MY FANCY...

Friday, January 26, 2007

Movie Trivia

and the winner is Anndi!! WOOOOO!! Nice job sweetie!!

Welcome! I love this idea. I must thank Trigam41 (see his link on the left) for this idea. My family and I are always quoting movies so I thought we would have you try some of our favorites. Bug, Dan and I will each give you one and I will put the winner "up in lights" like Bond does if I can figure out how, LOL. So try and guess which movie each quote is from and the character's and actor's name. (I just added extra quotes cause nobody was getting them).

1st Movie
My Quote - "10,000 years and you haven't found one broad to fit the bill? Come on Dave, you must be doing something seriously wrong!"

"he just stands there.....waiting for me to drive my truck straight thru him! With light coming out of his mouth!!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


2nd Movie
Dan's Quote - "Does your dog bite? No. (dog snaps) I thought you said your dog doesn't bite? That is not my dog."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


3rd Movie
Bug's Quote - "There is no way, no way, that you could come from my loins. As soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch your momma in the mouth."

"nobody, I mean nobody, makes Sheriff Buford T. Justice look like a possum's pecker!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'm wiping tears from my eyes, cracking myself up over here.....good luck!

Comments on "Movie Trivia"

 

Blogger Piacere said ... (January 26, 2007 at 9:06 AM) : 

DAY-UM, Miss Fly...these are tough ones!! I'm not sure about #1...#2 sounds like something from a Pink Panther movie...Bug has me totally stumped on #3...HELP!!!!

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (January 26, 2007 at 9:19 AM) : 

wow, I stumped Pia! Except for mine, I thought they were easy. I may have to give hints....check back after lunch. HSG!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (January 26, 2007 at 9:36 AM) : 

No friggin clue! LOL!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (January 26, 2007 at 2:32 PM) : 

I know all three lines...but for the life of me can not come up with the movies....

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (January 26, 2007 at 3:54 PM) : 

1.no clue
2. Pink Panther Strikes again (Dan knows his movies)
3.Smokey and the Bandit!!

Man that first one is so familiar... you've stumped me good!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (January 26, 2007 at 4:46 PM) : 

ACK.. I should know this..

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (January 26, 2007 at 4:55 PM) : 

OOOOOH.. Kurt Russell. oh darn.. what's the name of the movie.. think think think

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (January 26, 2007 at 5:00 PM) : 

Aha!!!! My brain just thawed out.. it's Big Trouble in Little China.. oh man.. I'm gonna have to go lie down now...

'light coming out of his mouth' LMOO...

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (January 26, 2007 at 5:22 PM) : 

nice job Anndi

Big Trouble in Little China - Jack Burton, Kurt Russell

Pink Panther Strikes Back - Inspector Clouseau, Peter Sellers

Smokey and the Bandit - Buford T. Justice, Jackie Gleason

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (January 26, 2007 at 9:12 PM) : 

Trust me on this - I'm not looking at the comments.

1 - not sure

2 - That's one of the Pink Panther films, but not sure which.

3 - That one is Smokey and The Bandit.

No I'm hitting publish and then I'll read the comments.

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (January 27, 2007 at 10:18 AM) : 

you did good Trav!

I didn't put the answers in the post so that peeps can still play like you did.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (January 27, 2007 at 11:39 AM) : 

Hm...I have no idea. I'm gonna read the other comments and see what they say! LOL

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (January 28, 2007 at 9:37 AM) : 

A day late and a dollar short, I knew 2 and 3, can remember 1 now that you said it. Good quotes.

 

Blogger Kevin said ... (January 29, 2007 at 11:56 AM) : 

I love the third one... but I don't recognize the first two (even after reading all the previous comments) [embarrassed look].

 

post a comment