Mary's Flybys
Random Blog



Streetcorner Symphony
By Rob Thomas
BestAudioCodes.com
Come on over,
down to the corner my sisters and my brothers,
of every different color

Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox

CLICK HERE FOR
FAMILY WATCHDOG
TO FIND OFFENDERS IN YOUR AREA


CLICK HERE TO
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
AND SEND THEM A CARD







Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~
Dr. Seuss


Vote for Howlin' Mad Murdock






Template Design By: Sanni Retrofitted: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

single, have a son nicknamed "Bug" and two awesome dogs, Sawyer Brown who's a chocolate lab and Emma Dilemma whom we adopted and she's a black lab. I love music, movies and Murdock! hee hee

SOULS ON BOARD
RECENT LANDINGS
PAST FLIGHTS
WHATEVER TICKLES MY FANCY...

Friday, January 19, 2007

Hoochie Busy did this thing yesterday on her blog:

1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll challenge you to try something.
3. I'll pick a color that I associate with you.
4. I'll tell you something I like about you.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this in your journal.

These were her responses about me:

1. I like the nick name I gave you 'The Fly'.
2. I don't know If I issue another challenge I might kill us all. I challenge you to write in your blog every day for 1 week.
3. Orange
4. You are so prim & proper....HELL NO!
5. It was on the AI Board, in the Monster thread. Gosh I have met alot of people there. I saw your name and I thought 'that is interesting'.
6. A Minx...oh a Mink (wait I'm having a Pickler moment).
7. Another one that has no secrets!! What is your occupation??? Do I know this? I don't remember.

My occupation is Associate Accountant. Ya I know, thrill a minute....LMOO So now for a whole week I gotta post every day.....have no clue what I'm going to say! Oh and why orange?

Okay, it's biatchin' time. So, my exhusband hasn't paid child support in 9 years. Out of the blue I've started getting checks from the State from him for child support, he's got himself 2 legit jobs. So what does the State do? Haul him out of his job and puts him in jail for two days for not paying child support. Doesn't it defeat the whole purpose? Couldn't they have just wrote him a letter or something telling him to keep paying or he's going to jail? GRRRRRRRR I'm praying he still has the 2 jobs after what happened.

That's it for now, thanks for readying - love ya all more then Anndi's loves her luggage! HSG

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (January 19, 2007 at 9:27 AM) : 

Wow, you know my ex husband #2 doesn't pay support. Although I'm not caring too much, because the trade off would be him seeing her. He is in and out of jail so much, it wouldn't be worth the effort. I get money from ex husband #1 for my son, thank god I don't have to run after him any. Besides, ex husband #2 lives in the mid west. I hope he is under the snow!

Orange because I think of your other blog, which is orange, it is just an association thing I suppose.

OK so now do me.

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (January 19, 2007 at 9:46 AM) : 

okee doke, here we go:

1. A knitter, who would have thought!

2. You have to be as naughty as possible to V today! LMOO

3. Black because of your black and white photos

4. Your very sweet

5. Thinking the "boss" is here when you came into the SP thread.

6. Puppy (didn't want to say dog) loyal and a protector.

7. Can we get together next time I'm in NY?

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (January 19, 2007 at 9:57 AM) : 

Ummmmmmm... Mary.... you know my ex isn't paying child support either. Funny thing, he thinks he still has rights to the kids... As far as I'm concerned, HE'S A DEADBEAT!!!!! Hopefully, your ex will still have a job when he gets out.

 

Blogger amynoroom said ... (January 19, 2007 at 4:12 PM) : 

I didn't know you had an ex-husband! Me too! Luckily, mine pays his child support. I feel for ya!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (January 19, 2007 at 10:18 PM) : 

The law, in it's infinite wisdom, knows best.

**tries to keep a straight face**

**tries**

**tries**

Nope. Can't do it! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Seriously, I hope everything works out for you.

Just so you know you're not alone...my biopop decided that he was entitled to give my sister away at her wedding - after not having any contact with either of us in 10 years.

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (January 20, 2007 at 10:44 AM) : 

Amy - lucky for you sweetie!

Trav - thanks for the support. Your sister should have hauld him out of the church by his loser britches! I do understand that tons of peeps are or have gone thru what I'm going thru. I just can't believe the State jumps in now of all times...

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (January 20, 2007 at 11:15 PM) : 

It's a screwy world sweetie!

SMOOCH

 

post a comment