Mary's Flybys: Thursday Three
Random Blog



Streetcorner Symphony
By Rob Thomas
BestAudioCodes.com
Come on over,
down to the corner my sisters and my brothers,
of every different color

Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox

CLICK HERE FOR
FAMILY WATCHDOG
TO FIND OFFENDERS IN YOUR AREA


CLICK HERE TO
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
AND SEND THEM A CARD







Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~
Dr. Seuss


Vote for Howlin' Mad Murdock






Template Design By: Sanni Retrofitted: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

single, have a son nicknamed "Bug" and two awesome dogs, Sawyer Brown who's a chocolate lab and Emma Dilemma whom we adopted and she's a black lab. I love music, movies and Murdock! hee hee

SOULS ON BOARD
RECENT LANDINGS
PAST FLIGHTS
WHATEVER TICKLES MY FANCY...

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thursday Three

Well, it's Thursday Thirteen for a lot of folks. Thirteen is too many for me. How about the Thursday Three. I think I will do that instead. I'm not really a rule follower and like to do my own thing anyway (in case you haven't noticed). I do enjoy reading everyone else's though. Okay, here we go, first shot at Thursday Three:

Three All Time Favorite Books I've Read

1) The Talisman - Stephen King and Peter Straub. I read this book for the first time when I was in my late teens. I thought about it constantly while I was reading it and after. The concept is mind blowing.

2) The Cabinet of Curiosities - Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child. There are like 9 books that have a reoccurring character (FBI Agent Pendergrast) who is very unique. This one was my favorite.

3) One for the Money - Janet Evanovich. I chose this one because there are 12 books in this hysterical, wonderful series and this is the one that started them all. I usually read one of her books when I need an easy read. If your not much of a reader this one is perfect for you, trust me! You will literally laugh out loud.

Thanks for visiting. Hugs, Smooches and Gropes!

Comments on "Thursday Three"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (January 18, 2007 at 2:12 PM) : 

I've had Janet's books on my list for a long time, I haven't gotten to them yet.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (January 18, 2007 at 2:53 PM) : 

see... threes... hugs, smooches and gropes...threes... heheheheeh

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (January 18, 2007 at 3:43 PM) : 

Bond forgot the all important RUBS!!!!!!!

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (January 18, 2007 at 4:15 PM) : 

Busy - you'll love them.

*deep sigh* no rubs......and I was just getting used to them

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (January 20, 2007 at 11:13 PM) : 

OMG --Ya hooch! I LOVE the Talisman!! WOOOOOOOOO RUB RUB RUB

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 11, 2008 at 6:29 PM) : 

Great work.

 

post a comment