Mary's Flybys: Seger is so Awesome
Random Blog



Streetcorner Symphony
By Rob Thomas
BestAudioCodes.com
Come on over,
down to the corner my sisters and my brothers,
of every different color

Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox

CLICK HERE FOR
FAMILY WATCHDOG
TO FIND OFFENDERS IN YOUR AREA


CLICK HERE TO
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
AND SEND THEM A CARD







Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~
Dr. Seuss


Vote for Howlin' Mad Murdock






Template Design By: Sanni Retrofitted: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

single, have a son nicknamed "Bug" and two awesome dogs, Sawyer Brown who's a chocolate lab and Emma Dilemma whom we adopted and she's a black lab. I love music, movies and Murdock! hee hee

SOULS ON BOARD
RECENT LANDINGS
PAST FLIGHTS
WHATEVER TICKLES MY FANCY...

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Seger is so Awesome

Okay, so, the concert was incredible! I was really psyched for it but it really didn't hit me until he stepped out on stage. His first song was Roll Me Away which is my favorite song by him cause, well, years ago life was tough and I related to it. I started crying, yup, tears were a'flowin'. I screamed, danced, cried and clapped thru the whole concert. You gotta understand, I never thought I would be able to see him live. He was wearing glasses and some extra weight but was very energetic and his voice was spot on. He had two encores and ending with Rock N' Roll Never Forgets, which was a perfect song to end with. Oh yeah, the crowd was INSANE! It was almost all older folks and they were as nuts as I was. When he sang the slower ones (not much band involvement) you could hear the crowd singing along, it was just incredible.

I must give kudos to Steve Azar, he opened for Bob. I heard mention of him lately but don't remember where. Let's just say I'm going to buy his CD. Also, there was a guy in his band that was awesome. He played the bongos, drums, harmonica and sang. He was nuts, reminded me of Jim Belushi. Oh and the guitarist looked just like Severus! too funny. Check him out if you can and of course you must see Seger!

Thanks for visiting. Hugs!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Seger is so Awesome"

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (January 21, 2007 at 3:05 PM) : 

YAY! Glad you had a good time.

SegEr rocks!!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (January 21, 2007 at 3:33 PM) : 

DUDE AWESOME!!

LOL

Allright I want some crying andscreaming saved for Atlanta and BHAM BAYBEE!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (January 21, 2007 at 8:44 PM) : 

I have heard that Seeger is awesome in concert...and I'm glad you got to see him!

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (January 22, 2007 at 12:21 PM) : 

I saw Bob Segar in 1984 in Memphis... what a concert! He is scheduled to be back in Memphis February 2... I won't see him this time...

Glad you had a good time!

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (January 22, 2007 at 10:32 PM) : 

thanks all! Now Turn, you know I'll be crazy in Bham! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

 

post a comment