Mary's Flybys: Thursday Thirteen
Random Blog



Streetcorner Symphony
By Rob Thomas
BestAudioCodes.com
Come on over,
down to the corner my sisters and my brothers,
of every different color

Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox

CLICK HERE FOR
FAMILY WATCHDOG
TO FIND OFFENDERS IN YOUR AREA


CLICK HERE TO
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
AND SEND THEM A CARD







Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~
Dr. Seuss


Vote for Howlin' Mad Murdock






Template Design By: Sanni Retrofitted: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

single, have a son nicknamed "Bug" and two awesome dogs, Sawyer Brown who's a chocolate lab and Emma Dilemma whom we adopted and she's a black lab. I love music, movies and Murdock! hee hee

SOULS ON BOARD
RECENT LANDINGS
PAST FLIGHTS
WHATEVER TICKLES MY FANCY...

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen reasons why I love Golf!








































Labels:

Comments on "Thursday Thirteen"

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (February 8, 2007 at 8:54 AM) : 

well honey i live on a golf course on the 19th floor of a condominium and i can see the players kick the ball once in awhile when they think no one is looking. funny. but this is true, a very civilized sport. i just don't understand it.

smiles, bee

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (February 8, 2007 at 9:55 AM) : 

and what is one of my goals before going home from Afghanistan? playing a round of golf at the Kabul Golf Course, it's been here for almost 30 yars, only closing when war go too close, for a round of golf, you get a caddy, a ball spotter and a mine spotter, don't go in the hazards, boom!

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (February 8, 2007 at 9:56 AM) : 

I also want to slow down my typing and make sure I spell words correctly.

 

Blogger Julie said ... (February 8, 2007 at 10:19 AM) : 

I can't wait to share this. Great post and so so so TRUE!!!

Thanks Mary!

*hugs*

Is your other blog kaputz?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (February 8, 2007 at 10:34 AM) : 

Golf...phooey! LOL! But an interesting 13 none the less.

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (February 8, 2007 at 11:45 AM) : 

LOLOL

Allright i am getting the clubs out again. You have inspired me.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (February 8, 2007 at 12:14 PM) : 

I am reminded of Robin Williams...

Some of the best movies have to do with golf... like Caddyshack..

Don't play sweetie.. but great TT!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (February 8, 2007 at 6:49 PM) : 

Some really nice scenery in those pictures, and I really enjoyed learning a little bit more about the game too.

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (February 8, 2007 at 8:19 PM) : 

Interesting post.

Appropos of nothing whatsoever, I have read that many of the top golfers on the PGA Tour have their entire weekends comped for them before they agree to play in an event.

But on the whole, I agree with most of your points. I would also submit that golf is the best sport for Sunday afternoon napping.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (February 8, 2007 at 10:38 PM) : 

You forgot the most important reason:

Gray haired angel men play it!

 

Blogger Kevin said ... (February 20, 2007 at 4:53 PM) : 

Hoorah! I like to drink when I play golf. It doesn't make me play any better, but it makes me care a little less.

 

post a comment