Mary's Flybys: Wordless Wednesday
Random Blog



Streetcorner Symphony
By Rob Thomas
BestAudioCodes.com
Come on over,
down to the corner my sisters and my brothers,
of every different color

Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox

CLICK HERE FOR
FAMILY WATCHDOG
TO FIND OFFENDERS IN YOUR AREA


CLICK HERE TO
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
AND SEND THEM A CARD







Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~
Dr. Seuss


Vote for Howlin' Mad Murdock






Template Design By: Sanni Retrofitted: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

single, have a son nicknamed "Bug" and two awesome dogs, Sawyer Brown who's a chocolate lab and Emma Dilemma whom we adopted and she's a black lab. I love music, movies and Murdock! hee hee

SOULS ON BOARD
RECENT LANDINGS
PAST FLIGHTS
WHATEVER TICKLES MY FANCY...

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

Comments on "Wordless Wednesday"

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (February 14, 2007 at 8:46 AM) : 

lovely peacock! they sure are noisy creatures though...

smiles, bee

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (February 14, 2007 at 9:29 AM) : 

Nice picture. I don't think I've ever seen a white one before.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (February 14, 2007 at 2:56 PM) : 

Wow!

Beautiful...

Happy Valentine's Day Sweetie...

My love quote for you:

Love is like a friendship caught on fire.
In the beginning a flame, very pretty,
Often hot and fierce,
But still only light and flickering.
As love grows older,
Our hearts mature
And our love becomes as coals,
Deep-burning and unquenchable.

~ by Bruce Lee ~

(it just had to come from a movie... smooch)

HSGR

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (February 15, 2007 at 10:09 AM) : 

This was my mom's favorite creature, thanks for the memories

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (February 15, 2007 at 8:52 PM) : 

my best frined rented a place on a farm for years and they had 4 peacocks on the property .. so cool

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (February 15, 2007 at 9:10 PM) : 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Beautiful MMMMMMbaby!!

 

Blogger amynoroom said ... (February 16, 2007 at 2:25 PM) : 

What is that? Is that a peacock? I never seen an albino pecock before.

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (February 17, 2007 at 4:52 PM) : 

What a beautiful bird.

Happy Valentine's Day darlin!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (February 21, 2007 at 4:48 PM) : 

Oooooo! I love that picture! What a beautiful bird! I don't think I've seen a white peacock before. Hugs!

 

post a comment