Mary's Flybys: Friday Movie Trivia #6
Random Blog



Streetcorner Symphony
By Rob Thomas
BestAudioCodes.com
Come on over,
down to the corner my sisters and my brothers,
of every different color

Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox

CLICK HERE FOR
FAMILY WATCHDOG
TO FIND OFFENDERS IN YOUR AREA


CLICK HERE TO
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
AND SEND THEM A CARD







Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~
Dr. Seuss


Vote for Howlin' Mad Murdock






Template Design By: Sanni Retrofitted: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

single, have a son nicknamed "Bug" and two awesome dogs, Sawyer Brown who's a chocolate lab and Emma Dilemma whom we adopted and she's a black lab. I love music, movies and Murdock! hee hee

SOULS ON BOARD
RECENT LANDINGS
PAST FLIGHTS
WHATEVER TICKLES MY FANCY...

Friday, March 2, 2007

Friday Movie Trivia #6

ANNDI won again! You go girl! I gotta make these harder.....


Welcome! It's that time again. 3 different movies from me, Dan and Bug. Try and get all three. Good luck!

Me - "sell crazy someplace else were all stocked up here".

Bug - "God is our co-pilot? Remember our car? Two seats! Where's he gonna sit?"

Dan - "That's alright Mr. Ryan. My morse is so rusty, I may be sending him dimensions for Playmate of the month."

Comments on "Friday Movie Trivia #6"

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (March 2, 2007 at 1:33 PM) : 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!

1-As good as it gets (LOVE that movie)
2-Cannonball run (teehee)
3-Hunt for Red October (THUD)

hsgr

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (March 2, 2007 at 2:06 PM) : 

OH man... this is just not fair... she is sitting home in a blizzard and can get here whenever

I KNEW THESE -

ummm why is she thudding for HFRO???
Connery?
Baldwin?
The Sub?

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (March 2, 2007 at 2:30 PM) : 

Good ones Mary

I knew thse as well but I am not gonna 'pout' like some. *giggling* Good job Angelbaby

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (March 2, 2007 at 2:35 PM) : 

LOL! It's been up since first thing this morning....I shouldn't have to remind y'all! WTG Anndi girl!

HSGRRRRRRRRRRRR

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (March 2, 2007 at 2:44 PM) : 

Hey got to be able to get somewhere if I'm snowed in..

And they were both HOT in that movie...

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (March 2, 2007 at 10:17 PM) : 

I knew Hunt for Red October - one of the really good ones!

Rats - I shoulda known Cannonball Run.

Stumped on the first one though.

 

post a comment