Mary's Flybys: WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Random Blog



Streetcorner Symphony
By Rob Thomas
BestAudioCodes.com
Come on over,
down to the corner my sisters and my brothers,
of every different color

Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox

CLICK HERE FOR
FAMILY WATCHDOG
TO FIND OFFENDERS IN YOUR AREA


CLICK HERE TO
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
AND SEND THEM A CARD







Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~
Dr. Seuss


Vote for Howlin' Mad Murdock






Template Design By: Sanni Retrofitted: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

single, have a son nicknamed "Bug" and two awesome dogs, Sawyer Brown who's a chocolate lab and Emma Dilemma whom we adopted and she's a black lab. I love music, movies and Murdock! hee hee

SOULS ON BOARD
RECENT LANDINGS
PAST FLIGHTS
WHATEVER TICKLES MY FANCY...

Monday, March 5, 2007

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I'm so so so loving my new look! I just want to thank the Hottie, Bond baby for designing it. He's so wonderful. So hey, this weekend, we all finally get to meet! Bond, Anndi, Dixiechick, Turnberry and the hoochie in training, Pia. All of us, together, for two days. It's gonna be a wild time! The only bummer is Busy won't be there.

Now here's some jokes for ya:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lemon Squeeze (for Dixie)

There once was a religious young woman who went to Confession. Upon entering the confessional, she said, "Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned."

The priest said, "Confess your sins and be forgiven."

The young woman said, "Last night my boyfriend made mad, passionate love to me seven times."

The priest thought long and hard and then said, "Squeeze seven lemons into a glass and then drink the juice."

The young woman asked, "Will this cleanse me of my sins?"

The priest said, "No, but it will wipe that smile off of your face."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brothel Trip

An elderly man goes into a brothel and tells the madam he would like a young girl for the night. Surprised, she looks at the ancient man and asks how old he is.

"I'm 90 years old," he says.

"90!" replies the woman. "Don't you realize you've had it?"

"Oh, sorry," says the old man. "How much do I owe you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Senility


An elderly man went to his doctor and said, "Doc, I think I'm getting senile. Several times lately, I have forgotten to zip up."

"That's not senility," replied the doctor. "Senility is when you forget to zip down."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pest Control (for Bond)

A woman was having a passionate affair with an inspector from a pest-control company. One afternoon they were carrying on in the bedroom together when her husband arrived home unexpectedly.

"Quick," said the woman to the lover,"into the closet!" and she pushed him in the closet, stark naked.

The husband, however, became suspicious and after a search of the bedroom discovered the man in the closet.

"Who are you?" he asked him.

"I'm an inspector from Bugs-B-Gone," said the exterminator.

"What are you doing in there?" the husband asked.

"I'm investigating a complaint about an infestation of moths," the man replied.

"And where are your clothes?" asked the husband.

The man looked down at himself and said, "Those little bastards!"


Thanks for visiting and y'all have a great day!

Comments on "WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (March 5, 2007 at 10:46 AM) : 

I love the new look, and the jokes were great. One more improvement is needed. A new window for your comments, I always turn my music off to listen to yours and it stops everytime i click on the comments. Drat. Have a great day.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (March 5, 2007 at 11:01 AM) : 

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Love the blue! Very soothing.

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (March 5, 2007 at 11:11 AM) : 

you got it SGT! Also, I'm changing it so the music isn't automatic but all you have to do is hit play. So glad you like the song. hugs!

thanks hoochie Busy!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (March 5, 2007 at 11:21 AM) : 

MARY:

All fixed..glad you like the look... Loved the jokes

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (March 5, 2007 at 1:32 PM) : 

LOVE the new look!!

And the jokes "little bastards" BUHWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Smooch ya hoochie!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (March 5, 2007 at 2:35 PM) : 

Wooooooooooooooooo! Wonderful new look! It's got the Puppy Seal of Approval! Enjoyed the jokes too.

 

Blogger amynoroom said ... (March 5, 2007 at 2:39 PM) : 

I love your new look too!!! Very Cooooool!!!!

See ya Saturday!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (March 5, 2007 at 7:11 PM) : 

Very sweet place you got here Maryfly!

Cool jokes too...liked the lemon juice one!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (March 5, 2007 at 10:49 PM) : 

Love the new look darlin!

Oooooh - Jets!!!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (March 6, 2007 at 2:51 PM) : 

*giggles* yup.. Dixie.. LMOO!

Great look Flygirl! He does great work doesn't he...

and WOOOOOOOOOOOOO on Saturday!

*field trip*

 

Blogger Piacere said ... (March 7, 2007 at 6:49 AM) : 

IT'S BE-A-UTIFUL!!! Me likey!!! And I love the jokes!

OK, Miss Fly...THREE MORE DAYS...

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

HSGR!!
Pia 'da Pledge

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (March 12, 2007 at 9:06 PM) : 

Oh Hoochie... I love the new look... yup, I'm just getting here but you know why.... Hottie does an excellent job, doesn't he?

I so missed y'all this weekend... god I so wanted to be there...

Oh I love the joke... yup, that's me.. LMOO

 

post a comment