Mary's Flybys: Friday Movie Trivia #7
Random Blog



Streetcorner Symphony
By Rob Thomas
BestAudioCodes.com
Come on over,
down to the corner my sisters and my brothers,
of every different color

Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox

CLICK HERE FOR
FAMILY WATCHDOG
TO FIND OFFENDERS IN YOUR AREA


CLICK HERE TO
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
AND SEND THEM A CARD







Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~
Dr. Seuss


Vote for Howlin' Mad Murdock






Template Design By: Sanni Retrofitted: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

single, have a son nicknamed "Bug" and two awesome dogs, Sawyer Brown who's a chocolate lab and Emma Dilemma whom we adopted and she's a black lab. I love music, movies and Murdock! hee hee

SOULS ON BOARD
RECENT LANDINGS
PAST FLIGHTS
WHATEVER TICKLES MY FANCY...

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Friday Movie Trivia #7

and we have a winner! Right out of the gate! SGT DUB!! WTG!

Welcome! Sorry, I'm a day late with the trivia but I've been sick. 3 different movies, one from Me, Bug and Dan. Good luck!

Bug -
Sir, can I trouble you for a warm glass of milk? It helps me go to sleep.
You can trouble me for a warm glass of shut-the-hell-up. Now, you will go to sleep or I will put you to sleep. Check out the name tag. You're in my world now, Grandma."


Me -
Don't you think you're getting a little radical here?
What's radical?
Blowing a man's head off with a hand grenade is a touch much, don't you think?
You got your way - I got mine.
Come on, maybe he doesn't know anything.
I don't really care.


Dan -
"The governor of Louisiana gave me this. Madame Tinkertoy's House of Blue Lights, corner of Bourbon and Toulouse, New Orleans, Louisiana. Now, this is supposed to be the finest whorehouse in the South. These ain't no pork chops! These are U.S. PRIME!"

Have a great day!

Comments on "Friday Movie Trivia #7"

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (March 18, 2007 at 9:28 AM) : 

Am I first in line? and I know these. (I think)
1. Happy Gilmore
2. Tango and Cash, love it
3. Easy Rider

You tricked everyone with the day late, hehe.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (March 18, 2007 at 7:09 PM) : 

1. Happy Gilmore
2. Not sure
3. Not sure

And get better soon!

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (March 19, 2007 at 7:51 AM) : 

very impressive SGT!

Dana girl you got one!

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (March 19, 2007 at 9:27 AM) : 

Thanks Maryfly,
now if i can catch Anndi in number of wins, that'll be a chore

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (March 20, 2007 at 2:52 PM) : 

Congrats Sgt! Well deseved win.. the challenge is on for this Friday!

 

post a comment