Mary's Flybys
Random Blog



Streetcorner Symphony
By Rob Thomas
BestAudioCodes.com
Come on over,
down to the corner my sisters and my brothers,
of every different color

Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox

CLICK HERE FOR
FAMILY WATCHDOG
TO FIND OFFENDERS IN YOUR AREA


CLICK HERE TO
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
AND SEND THEM A CARD







Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~
Dr. Seuss


Vote for Howlin' Mad Murdock






Template Design By: Sanni Retrofitted: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

single, have a son nicknamed "Bug" and two awesome dogs, Sawyer Brown who's a chocolate lab and Emma Dilemma whom we adopted and she's a black lab. I love music, movies and Murdock! hee hee

SOULS ON BOARD
RECENT LANDINGS
PAST FLIGHTS
WHATEVER TICKLES MY FANCY...

Tuesday, March 13, 2007




Back from Bham with some wonderful memories and quite a few stories but I'll let Vinny tell ya about those. Check out the Couch. Here's a few pics:



Yup, I met Taylor - he was on voice rest so it was a quick meet - yes, I did launch myself across the table......as for everything else you heard, yeah, it's probably true HEE HEE



Anndi, me, Turnberry, Right and TinaT



Bento....lovin' life




HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCHIES!!



The man himself........(pic taken by Mr. Right)

More will be coming - just wanted to get some out there. Thanks to Mr. Right for some of those pics. I had a fabulous time! HUGS!

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (March 13, 2007 at 8:02 PM) : 

Who's who? I can tell a few of you...

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (March 13, 2007 at 9:58 PM) : 

Great pics! So glad you had such a good time.

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (March 14, 2007 at 12:05 PM) : 

woowhoo, a picture of you, I love putting a face to a person. Glad you had fun, cool that a group of bloggers are getting together. Looking forward to more stories about the trip.

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (March 14, 2007 at 12:36 PM) : 

LOL HOOCHIE!!! I MISS YOU!!!

I was in bed with you--what--four times this weekend? hehehe ;-p



left to right in bed with Bento

Turnbaby, Maryfly, Kelly (behind Mary) Shawna (in front of Mary) Tina T., Piacere



Hoochies Turnbaby, Piacere Maryfly--i like this pic--I don't look fat and I am just a little 'toasty' God we had fun. WOOOOOOOO

that man is SEX ON A STICK!!!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (March 14, 2007 at 12:36 PM) : 

I forgot Lynn!!

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (March 15, 2007 at 8:50 AM) : 

I'm able to sneak in from work today... woooooooooo.... love the pics... one day it will be all the Hoochies and both Hotties...

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (March 15, 2007 at 1:51 PM) : 

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing. Hugs!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (March 17, 2007 at 12:34 PM) : 

i was there- yes i was.. and had much fun

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (March 20, 2007 at 2:02 PM) : 

Mary you sweet thing.. anybody want an UPGRADE???

LMOO

Love you

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. and the rubs.. oh my!

 

post a comment