Mary's Flybys: Movie Trivia #8
Random Blog



Streetcorner Symphony
By Rob Thomas
BestAudioCodes.com
Come on over,
down to the corner my sisters and my brothers,
of every different color

Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox

CLICK HERE FOR
FAMILY WATCHDOG
TO FIND OFFENDERS IN YOUR AREA


CLICK HERE TO
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
AND SEND THEM A CARD







Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~
Dr. Seuss


Vote for Howlin' Mad Murdock






Template Design By: Sanni Retrofitted: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

single, have a son nicknamed "Bug" and two awesome dogs, Sawyer Brown who's a chocolate lab and Emma Dilemma whom we adopted and she's a black lab. I love music, movies and Murdock! hee hee

SOULS ON BOARD
RECENT LANDINGS
PAST FLIGHTS
WHATEVER TICKLES MY FANCY...

Friday, March 23, 2007

Movie Trivia #8

WTG Dixie! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Very impressive!!

Welcome! Three movies, one from me, Bug and Dan. See if you can guess all three. No googling allowed!! LOL - good luck!

Bug - "I'm freezing my royal Rastafarian nay-nays off!"

Dan -

Identify yourself!
Captain Wild Bill Kelso, United States Army Air Corps, where the Hell am I?
Barstow, where you coming from?
San Francisco, been chasing a Jap squadron for a day and a half. I lost 'em somewhere over Fresno.
I'm from Olene, Illionois.
Tough Shit
.

Me - (a bunch of older Irish men talking)
Damn it, man, what are you so hot and bothered about? Afraid she'll open her jacket and flash her titties at you? You couldn't handle that, could you?
I've seen enough titties in my time.
I haven't.
Been a hundred years since I seen a good titty.
No such thing as a bad titty.
Goddamn it. There now. That's my point. The little bimbo hasn't been here an hour and all you hormone graveyards can talk about is nipples.
Didn't mention nipples.
We was speaking of the titty as a whole.


*giggles* I hope nobody was offended by that last one but it's one of my favorite quotes. Have a great day!

Comments on "Movie Trivia #8"

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (March 23, 2007 at 10:16 AM) : 

Yours - My Chauffer ... I think

Dans - 1941.... I think

Bugs - Cool Runnings.... knew this one for sure... one of my favorite movies of all times...

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (March 23, 2007 at 4:41 PM) : 

Bwahahaha! Loved the last one! Hugs.

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (March 24, 2007 at 10:54 AM) : 

tough ones
1. Coming to America?
2. 1941
3. that Youtube video I made last year?

I might be back.

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (March 25, 2007 at 5:10 PM) : 

I think Bug's is "Cool Runnings'
Dan's is "1941'

And yours--oh my--I am guessing "The Snapper"

Cool Stuff sugar

smooch

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (March 25, 2007 at 6:42 PM) : 

SGT - I gotta get me a copy of that video!!

WTG Dixie girl!

Meri!! hugs!

Turn - Snapper huh? I should check that out, LOL

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (March 25, 2007 at 7:31 PM) : 

The first is Cool Runnings, one of my favorites. "You dead yet?"

The second is...1941...

And the third I have no idea but it sounds interesting!

 

Blogger Angell said ... (April 4, 2007 at 12:00 PM) : 

Ok, I knew Cool Runnings - one of my favourite movies of all time!!

Couldn't tell ya the second two though....

 

post a comment