Mary's Flybys: Friday's Movie Trivia #11
Random Blog



Streetcorner Symphony
By Rob Thomas
BestAudioCodes.com
Come on over,
down to the corner my sisters and my brothers,
of every different color

Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox

CLICK HERE FOR
FAMILY WATCHDOG
TO FIND OFFENDERS IN YOUR AREA


CLICK HERE TO
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
AND SEND THEM A CARD







Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~
Dr. Seuss


Vote for Howlin' Mad Murdock






Template Design By: Sanni Retrofitted: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

single, have a son nicknamed "Bug" and two awesome dogs, Sawyer Brown who's a chocolate lab and Emma Dilemma whom we adopted and she's a black lab. I love music, movies and Murdock! hee hee

SOULS ON BOARD
RECENT LANDINGS
PAST FLIGHTS
WHATEVER TICKLES MY FANCY...

Friday, May 4, 2007

Friday's Movie Trivia #11

Guess I stumped y'all again. I surely didn't mean to. I think y'all are going to be kicking yourself in a moment....The movies are:

Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Peggy Sue Got Married
Cats & Dogs
American Wedding (Steve Stifler)

careful....don't leave a bruise :)



Howdy! 4 pics from 4 movies - try and get all 4, good luck!













Comments on "Friday's Movie Trivia #11"

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (May 4, 2007 at 12:36 PM) : 

All's I got for sure was

2. Peggy Sue got married

and

3. Cats and Dogs

Dang.. the first one is so familiar.. cannot place the 4th..

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (May 4, 2007 at 12:42 PM) : 

DOH

1. Fast times at Ridgemont High

4... (I'm going to say) Cocktail

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (May 4, 2007 at 12:54 PM) : 

1 fast times
2 peggy sue
3 cats and dogs
4 losing it

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (May 4, 2007 at 4:53 PM) : 

Wooo! Cats and Dogs was a fun movie!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (May 4, 2007 at 8:14 PM) : 

I know the third one is Cats and Dogs because I was crazy over Jeff Goldblum for a while and that's the only movie Bethany and I agreed on. Hm. The others - don't have a clue. And Meri - did you maybe have a walk on role on that movie?

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (May 4, 2007 at 10:34 PM) : 

All I got was Peggy Sue Got Married.

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (May 5, 2007 at 9:11 AM) : 

I got two out of four, Peggy Sue and Cats and Dogs, you're getting tougher.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (May 6, 2007 at 8:18 AM) : 

ok, come on now.. what is #4????? Is that even Tom Fuze?

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (May 7, 2007 at 11:33 AM) : 

well.... hmmmmmm? We're waiting anxiously.

Oh.. and Bond's been looking at my paper Miss Fly.. he should be punished!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (May 7, 2007 at 11:57 AM) : 

Well I got the first 3...

Can't believe i didn't get that last one, oh man that guy was hilarious!

 

Blogger Angell said ... (May 7, 2007 at 11:57 AM) : 

DURN - got here too late. I would have gotten 1-3. #4 stumped me for sure.

*mental note - get here EARLY this week....*

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (May 8, 2007 at 6:02 PM) : 

I should have come by here sooner... dang... I knew 2,3 & 4... your getting harder Ms. Fly....

SMOOCH!

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (May 10, 2007 at 10:20 AM) : 

OH, number 4 is the stif-miester. I'll be ready for the next one.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (May 10, 2007 at 7:40 PM) : 

man.. he looked just like tom fuze in that shot

 

post a comment