Mary's Flybys: Friday Movie Trivia #12
Random Blog



Streetcorner Symphony
By Rob Thomas
BestAudioCodes.com
Come on over,
down to the corner my sisters and my brothers,
of every different color

Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox

CLICK HERE FOR
FAMILY WATCHDOG
TO FIND OFFENDERS IN YOUR AREA


CLICK HERE TO
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
AND SEND THEM A CARD







Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~
Dr. Seuss


Vote for Howlin' Mad Murdock






Template Design By: Sanni Retrofitted: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

single, have a son nicknamed "Bug" and two awesome dogs, Sawyer Brown who's a chocolate lab and Emma Dilemma whom we adopted and she's a black lab. I love music, movies and Murdock! hee hee

SOULS ON BOARD
RECENT LANDINGS
PAST FLIGHTS
WHATEVER TICKLES MY FANCY...

Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday Movie Trivia #12

and we have a winner....SGT DUB with the help of Angell!! Very impressive SGT!!

Howdy! Guess the movies these pics are from. Good luck!















Comments on "Friday Movie Trivia #12"

 

Blogger Angell said ... (May 11, 2007 at 10:14 AM) : 

Well DURN - I'm here early, but only know the first one.

ACE VENTURA, PET DETECTIVE.

The second and fourth are too small for me to see clearly (although I'm getting an Erin Brokovitch feel on #4)

And #3 just creeps me out....:P

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (May 11, 2007 at 12:24 PM) : 

Oiy! You knew I just got glasses, and I can't keep up with them. (Who says Oiy?)
1. Jim Carey, Ace Ventura, Pet Detective
2. Danny Devito, Romancing the Stone?
3. Buddy Jesus, Dogma
4. some hot southern chick but I can't tell for sure.

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (May 11, 2007 at 12:59 PM) : 

Angell sweetie, enhance your screen dimensions. smooches!

SGT - laughing hysterically at your answer for #4!! hugs!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (May 11, 2007 at 6:54 PM) : 

1. Dunno which one, but it's an Ace Ventura.

2. Dunno. Can't really see it.

3. Dogma.

4. Dunno. I can't really see this one either.

Dangit.

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (May 12, 2007 at 8:48 AM) : 

Since I have no clue on number 4, I'll go with Erin Brokovich on it.

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (May 14, 2007 at 8:54 PM) : 

It appears that I'm going to have to be the first one here on Fridays... LOL

Smooches, Gropes, Hugs & Rubs ya hoohcie you!!!! ;-)

 

post a comment