Mary's Flybys: Friday's Movie Triva #14
Random Blog



Streetcorner Symphony
By Rob Thomas
BestAudioCodes.com
Come on over,
down to the corner my sisters and my brothers,
of every different color

Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox

CLICK HERE FOR
FAMILY WATCHDOG
TO FIND OFFENDERS IN YOUR AREA


CLICK HERE TO
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
AND SEND THEM A CARD







Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~
Dr. Seuss


Vote for Howlin' Mad Murdock






Template Design By: Sanni Retrofitted: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

single, have a son nicknamed "Bug" and two awesome dogs, Sawyer Brown who's a chocolate lab and Emma Dilemma whom we adopted and she's a black lab. I love music, movies and Murdock! hee hee

SOULS ON BOARD
RECENT LANDINGS
PAST FLIGHTS
WHATEVER TICKLES MY FANCY...

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Friday's Movie Triva #14

Howdy! I'm hangin' here in Daytona Beach for a much needed little getaway. I had this all set to go so....good luck all! I'll check back on Sunday. hugs!


















Comments on "Friday's Movie Triva #14"

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (May 25, 2007 at 10:15 AM) : 

1. Some military movie
2. Some movie with James Earl Jones
3. Some airplane type movie
4. Harry Potter????

So, How did I do????

;-)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (May 26, 2007 at 12:55 PM) : 

The only one I'm sure about is the second one and that is Field of Dreams.

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (May 27, 2007 at 12:40 AM) : 

1. I think Apocalypse Now

2. Field of Dreams

I don't know about the other two.

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (May 27, 2007 at 1:27 PM) : 

1. Apocolypse Now
2. Field of Dreams
3. (maybe a spy-type movie with Harvey Kietel?)
4. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (May 27, 2007 at 7:33 PM) : 

GAH! How did I not recognize Harry Potter?!?!? Dang!

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (May 29, 2007 at 8:58 AM) : 

hey everyone! thanks for playing!

 

Blogger Gail said ... (May 29, 2007 at 10:51 PM) : 

1) Stripes
2)Field of Dreams (if you build it, they will come)
3)National Treasure
4)Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban

I never play...must be a full moon

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (May 31, 2007 at 8:16 PM) : 

Got here too late, but would have only had the first three anyway....

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (June 5, 2007 at 7:16 AM) : 

Sorry... brain freeze.

 

post a comment