Mary's Flybys: Friday's Movie Trivia #13
Random Blog



Streetcorner Symphony
By Rob Thomas
BestAudioCodes.com
Come on over,
down to the corner my sisters and my brothers,
of every different color

Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox

CLICK HERE FOR
FAMILY WATCHDOG
TO FIND OFFENDERS IN YOUR AREA


CLICK HERE TO
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
AND SEND THEM A CARD







Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~
Dr. Seuss


Vote for Howlin' Mad Murdock






Template Design By: Sanni Retrofitted: 2007VEM
My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut

single, have a son nicknamed "Bug" and two awesome dogs, Sawyer Brown who's a chocolate lab and Emma Dilemma whom we adopted and she's a black lab. I love music, movies and Murdock! hee hee

SOULS ON BOARD
RECENT LANDINGS
PAST FLIGHTS
WHATEVER TICKLES MY FANCY...

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Friday's Movie Trivia #13

Finally, we have a winner! Angell girl!! Very impressive - WTG

Hey all! Thanks for visiting. 4 pics from 4 different movies...good luck!!






















Have a great day

Comments on "Friday's Movie Trivia #13"

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (May 18, 2007 at 5:44 PM) : 

Arg

1) Rat Race
2) Return of the Jedi
3) Forest Gump
4) Pretty in Pink

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (May 18, 2007 at 8:25 PM) : 

OOOOOOOOOH!!!

1)Rat Race(LOOOOVE IT)
2)Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (I think)
3)Forrest Gump
4)Some Kind of Wonderful

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (May 18, 2007 at 9:39 PM) : 

I got Forrest Gump and Some Kind of Wonderful. Not sure about the first 2.

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (May 18, 2007 at 9:52 PM) : 

nice job sweeties! unfortunately nobody's got them all right yet... hugs!

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (May 18, 2007 at 9:52 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (May 20, 2007 at 8:46 AM) : 

WEll, I have 3 out of four, anyone can use my answers to win this.
1. Rat Race (ok)
2. The Fifth Element (ok)
3. Forest Gump (ok)
4. some psycho chick I had to get a restraining order on. (wild guess)

 

Blogger Angell said ... (May 21, 2007 at 1:12 PM) : 

OOOH - this time I've got 'em all and I didn't even look at anyone else's paper.

A) Rat Race
B) The Fifth Element
C) Forest Gump
D) Some Kind of Wonderful (best teen angst movie EVAH!)

Did I win?

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (May 24, 2007 at 10:14 AM) : 

Way to go Angell. I didn't have a clue on no.4

 

Blogger Julie said ... (May 24, 2007 at 10:53 PM) : 

Such a silly bunch of guessers! I don't know any of them! Duh me!

I had a good time here though!

*smoochies*

 

post a comment